Integrating Advisors, Call Centers, Digital Platforms, and Wealth Management
November 11–12, 2019, Chapel Hill, NC
This study group brings together the top investment services executives and the executives in the BD or the Bank tasked with implementing and managing the integrated delivery of financial advice across multiple platforms.
The conversation includes general strategy discussions and breakouts to drill down into call center management and digital delivery.
- The wider discussions address such issues as segmentation models, whether and how to incent Advisors to encourage the transition, communication with clients being off loaded from the Advisor’s book, and the opportunity cost of business as usual.
- The call center breakout session addresses such nuts and bolts issues as how many call center advisors a firm needs, licensing, how to compensate and incent them, productivity expectations, and the impact on enterprise revenue.
- The digital delivery breakout will focus on alternative platforms, usage rates, self-directed versus digital advice, and profitability.
The Omni-Channel peer group is supported by ongoing Kehrer Bielan research, including:
- The optimal size of advisors’ books and the P&L implications of moving clients to non-advisor channels;
- Investor preferences for advice channels and the prevalence of the use of multiple channels;
- Identification of clients with significant hidden assets held outside the firm, and their channel preferences;
- Benchmarking call center performance; and
- Best practices in digital delivery of financial advice.
The study group discussions distinguish between multi-channel delivery – providing financial advice through multiple channels—and omni-channel delivery—creating an integrated customer experience across the channels that the customer chooses.
Our study groups offer a valuable and efficient opportunity to leverage the experience and knowledge of your peers and industry experts at no cost—thanks to our sponsors, travel expenses up to $600, hotel accommodations, and group meals are complimentary for bank and credit union participants. We meet in the retreat setting of the Fearrington House Inn, a 5 Diamond, Relais et Chateaux resort near Chapel Hill.
This study group would not be possible without the support of our sponsors. We acknowledge these organizations for their thought leadership and support.