Welcome to Kehrer Bielan Research & Consulting
Kehrer Bielan Research & Consulting provides the financial advice industry with insights based on a melding of research and experience in managing the delivery of investment, insurance, and wealth management services.
The firm’s principals—Kenneth Kehrer and Peter Bielan—have participated in the financial advice industry as executives, researchers, analysts, and spokespersons for over 30 years. Together they bring a unique, unbiased resource and perspective through their original research, actionable advice, and keen understanding of where the industry has been and where it needs to go.
The Kehrer Bielan team has spent nearly 100 collective years in this industry. We want to help this industry continue to grow and prosper, just as it has helped us. And we hope that the research we conduct helps point the way. To give back, we launched the Kehrer Bielan Highlighter to share some of our most important findings, insights, and commentary.
KBR&C in the News
- Most of Your A and B Clients Are Probably Retired
- (Re)Introducing the Top Program Manager Awards
- Uptick in Perceived Need for Advisors During Pandemic, Longer-Run Trend Troubling
- This Year’s Annual Checkup: Good News or Bad News?
- Denise Tognarina Joins Kehrer Bielan
- Uptick in Interest in Life Insurance During the Pandemic