Welcome to Kehrer Bielan Research & Consulting
Kehrer Bielan Research & Consulting provides the financial advice industry with insights based on a melding of research and experience in managing the delivery of investment, insurance, and wealth management services.
The firm’s principals—Kenneth Kehrer and Peter Bielan—have participated in the financial advice industry as executives, researchers, analysts, and spokespersons for over 30 years. Together they bring a unique, unbiased resource and perspective through their original research, actionable advice, and keen understanding of where the industry has been and where it needs to go.
The Kehrer Bielan team has spent nearly 100 collective years in this industry. We want to help this industry continue to grow and prosper, just as it has helped us. And we hope that the research we conduct helps point the way. To give back, we launched the Kehrer Bielan Highlighter to share some of our most important findings, insights, and commentary.
KBR&C in the News
- On Back Side of 30, Oldest Millennials Really Are Special
- Broker-Dealers, Under Siege, Look Toward Second-Half Comeback
- Financial Product Usage Creates Trust, Which Engenders Loyalty
- Bank Investment Services Revenue Expected to Fall 20%–30% in Coming Quarters
- Markets Up, Investment Services Revenue Down, Study Highlights Need to Hire Financial Advisors in Financial Institutions
- Study Highlights Need to Increase Advisors After Growth in Investment Services Stalls for Financial Institutions
Latest from KBR&C
- 2019-2020 Bank Broker Dealer Study
- 2019-2020 Credit Union Investment Services Survey
- 2019-2020 Regional & Community Bank Study
- Annual TPM Report 2019-2020
- The Current State Of Licensed Banker Business Models
- 2019-2020 Annual Industry Checkup