2019-2020 Bank Broker Dealer Survey
2019-2020 Bank Broker Dealer Survey (May 2020)
- Focused on banks that own their broker dealer
- Key trends and performance benchmarks
- Covers calendar year 2019
- 27 participants
The Study is a narrative report that identifies the most important trends in the data.
- The Annual Bank BD Study is considered a go-to resource for information on the most important trends impacting the bank brokerage industry.
- The findings contained in the Annual Bank BD Study frequently achieve you-heard-it-here-first status—these are the issues your business will be grappling with in the coming year.
- Covers year-over-year changes in business mix, production, and profitability; revenue penetration; advisor coverage; advisor productivity; and acquisition of new assets.
The Dashboard (coming summer 2020) is a matrix of 50 different performance metrics tracked in the survey.
- The Dashboard is used by executive management in the bank BDs to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business , and to identify strategies for growth.
- We hear from many of the bank BDs who purchase the Dashboard every year that it has become one of the most important tools they use during planning season.
- The Dashboard is such a powerful tool that it often forms the foundation of the full-service consulting we have performed for dozens of the largest bank investment programs.
|Financial Institutions||Product & Service Providers|
|2019-2020 Bank BD Study||$500||$1,000|
|2019-2020 Bank BD Dashboard (coming summer 2020)||$1,000||$1,500|
|Study and Dashboard Package||$1,250||$2,000|
View the List of Participants
View the List of Metrics
Questions? Contact Tim Kehrer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019-2020 Bank Broker Dealer Study
$500.00 – $1,000.00