2020-2021 Credit Union Investment Services Survey
2020-2021 Credit Union Investment Services Survey (May 2021)
- Focused on credit unions that offer investment services
- Key trends and performance benchmarks
- Covers calendar year 2020
- 114 participants
The Study is a report in presentation format that identifies the most important trends in the data.
- The Annual Credit Union Investment Services Study is considered a go-to resource for information on the most important trends impacting the delivery of investment services through credit unions.
- The findings contained in the Annual Credit Union Investment Services Study frequently achieve you-heard-it-here-first status – these are the issues your business will be grappling with in the coming year.
- Covers year-over-year changes in business mix, production, and profitability; revenue penetration; advisor coverage; advisor productivity; and acquisition of new assets.
The Dashboard (coming summer 2021) is a matrix of 50 different performance metrics tracked in the survey.
- The Dashboard is used by program managers and executive management in the credit union to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business, and to identify strategies for growth.
- We hear from many of the credit unions that purchase the Dashboard every year that it has become one of the most important tools they use during planning season.
- The Dashboard is such a powerful tool that it often forms the foundation of the full-service consulting we have performed for dozens of credit union investment programs.
Product & Service Providers
|2020-2021 Credit Union Study||$250||$500|
|2020-2021 Credit Union Dashboard (coming summer 2021)||$500||$1,000|
|Study and Dashboard Package (coming summer 2021)||$625||$1,250|
View the List of Participants
View the List of Metrics
Questions? Contact Tim Kehrer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2021 Credit Union Investment Services Study
$250.00 – $500.00