Benchmarking The Financial Planning Activity Of Your Advisors
Financial Institutions are looking to financial planning to differentiate their advisors in an increasingly commoditized market for financial advice and document that the advice they provide is in the client’s best interest.
Advisors that embrace planning develop deeper relationships with clients and exponentially greater revenue.
You can now see how your advisors stack up in engaging new households in the planning process, whether they are incorporating planning in ongoing meetings and how the depth of their plans compares with thousands of advisors in other financial institutions.
This annual service assembles key financial planning data at the Advisor level. The visual display helps identify training and coaching needs and set goals and expectations to meet or exceed industry norms.
Cost of participation:
- Firms with less than 50 Advisors: $500
- Firms with 50 – 500 Advisors: $1,000
- Firms with over 500 Advisors: $5,000
- Firms with over 500 Advisors with additional level breakouts – contact email@example.com
If this new industry insight helps you to impact just one typical advisor, the service will pay for itself in less than a month. Consider the possibilities.
Introducing PlanningInsights™ Peer Perspective
an annual benchmarking service to elevate your business through better planning
Kehrer Bielan’s PlanningInsights™ provides management with data to better drive the needed change by visually showing you how the planning activity of your advisors stack up against your peers.
During this session we will:
- Present the 2019-2020 PlanningInsights™ report, explaining the sources of the data, and the benchmarking metrics;
- Interpret the results;
- Brainstorm ways to make the benchmarks even more useful; and
- Discuss strategies for adoption of a planning approach.