The Study is a narrative report that identifies the most important trends in the data.
- The Annual Regional & Community Bank Study is considered a go-to resource for information on the most important trends impacting the delivery of investment services and advice through banks.
- The findings contained in the Annual Regional & Community Bank Study frequently achieve you-heard-it-here-first status – these are the issues your business will be grappling with in the coming year.
- Covers year-over-year changes in business mix, production, and profitability; revenue penetration; advisor coverage; advisor productivity; and acquisition of new assets.
The Dashboard is a matrix of 50 different performance metrics tracked in the survey.
- The Dashboard is used by program managers and executive management in the bank to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business, and to identify strategies for growth.
- We hear from many of the banks that purchase the Dashboard every year that it has become one of the most important tools they use during planning season.
- The Dashboard is such a powerful tool that it often forms the foundation of the full-service consulting we have performed for dozens of bank investment programs.