Kehrer Bielan set out to better understand the approaches that firms are taking to omni channel delivery of investment services. Forty-seven banks and credit unions participated in our survey about their client segmentation and omni channel strategy. The Omni Channel Segmentation Study pulls together what we learned, examining:
- The prevalence of call centers and digital platforms
- The most common approaches to segmentation
- The bases being used to make segmentation decisions
The survey report consists of two parts:
- Summary data tables (Excel style): The results from each question of the survey arrayed by firm type.
- Narrative presentation (Powerpoint style): Summarizes the key findings, and draws on the open-ended / comments section of the survey.