The Path to Planning
The Path to Planning: A virtual study group on developing holistic advisors
July 22, 2020
There are many critical unanswered questions as we move to the next step in providing holistic advice. This study group draws on our industry research and the experience of other institutions to provide a robust discussion addressing:
- Who is provided a financial plan?
- What is a financial plan in the eyes of a client? the advisor? the firm?
- What are the barriers to planning? Why aren’t more advisors doing plans? How have some firms reduced those barriers?
- How do we engage advisors and clients to create a foundation for our financial advice?
- How are we managing the client and advisor experience?
Plan to join this discussion to hear from leading firms on the forefront of planning to better advance your planning initiative.
Given the continuing concerns about travel, and the awkwardness of convening a roundtable discussion while maintaining social distancing, we are reimagining our Holistic Advisor Study Group as a series of virtual meetings over the next several weeks.
This complimentary study group would not be possible without the support of our sponsors. We acknowledge these organizations for their thought leadership and support.
And brought to you by: