Webinar: Best Crisis Management Practices
Best Crisis Management Practices
Peter Bielan moderated this open mic conversation with the bank insurance and securities community about how they are coping with the health, business, and social crisis. Panelists contributed their experience and plans for mitigating the crisis, including communication with clients, empowering advisors to work remotely, adjusting advisor compensation, and revenue expectations.
Colleagues who share how they are responding to the crisis:
- Jim Fujinaga, President & CEO, Hancock Whitney Investment Services, Inc.
- Clark D Smith, AIF®, Senior Vice President, SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.
- Rob Comfort, President, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
- Connie L. Gregory, SVP, Cetera Financial Institutions
- Jane-ellen Porter, First Vice President, People’s Securities, Inc.
- Mims Clayton, President & COO, First Horizon Advisors, Inc.
- Paul Hansen, President, Key Investment Services
- Michael Miroballi, CFA®, President of Huntington Investment Co
- Tom Mudlaff, COO, United Brokerage Services, Inc.
- Arthur Osman, EVP Institution Services, LPL Financial
- Rob Varner, Managing Director-Retail Brokerage, Synovus Securities, Inc.